What did you do in the reloading room today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m intrigued by cowboy action shooting, but I absolutely don’t need another hobbyID.
Give it a try. I had the guns and wear my everyday clothes. Not a serious competitor, just having fun. Don't shoot any more ammo than any other range trip and definitely more varied / interesting than punching holes in paper.

I have purchased other equipment, but I probably would have bought it anyway.

Make down this way, I have extra holster and guns, if you need to borrow something. We shoot just north of Wichita Falls, by the River.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Sorting and cleaning some 9mm, 40 and 45 acp brass.
I have been cleaning them in walnut since I have aluminum and steel cases mixed in with brass.
I have never tried NUfinish in walnut but i did have some Meguiars professional 2.0 #9 swirl remover.

Figured I would give it a try and I like it.

Found some 224 Valkyrie at the range for the first time ever.
Interesting looking thing.

224Valk is pretty neat.

Wait till you find 5.7x28 - i have quite a bit of it I found at my local range. I hear it’s reloadable but you can’t clean it or something. I dunno.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Next post you’re gonna say,

“Loaded 7,500 while I slept because I have a bad to the bone Dillon setup.”
I’ll probably load some tonight after dinner while watching the thunder game and street outlaws. But sleeping is going a bit far.

I do have a bad to the bone Dillon, though. Not quite that bad! 😉

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cleaned up my new Lyman 300 Blackout Dies this evening. Turns out, they were never used.

Ordered another 6 pack of Hornady lock n load bushings and some Hornady lock rings

Trimmed, polished and primed the 28 rounds of .223 we fired this weekend

Trimmed and polished the 40 rounds of .308 I fired this weekend.

Both my RCBS Matchmaster Seating Die stems were full of crud and shavings? Cleaned both out and going to work on polishing the insides.

Good day on the bench

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll probably load some tonight after dinner while watching the thunder game and street outlaws. But sleeping is going a bit far.

I do have a bad to the bone Dillon, though. Not quite that bad! 😉
Another 2000. I got a late start tonight and had a few distractions.

Dead soldiers from the last 3 days.

07971B6D-101A-49BA-A2E3-90A1B0908FB4.jpeg
8908F60B-5387-439D-A3C7-11491DAA6D4C.jpeg

Attachments

• E92AB2C3-4F0C-471D-B7E2-B3D32D12DD86.jpeg
    E92AB2C3-4F0C-471D-B7E2-B3D32D12DD86.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I loaded the last of my 20g hulls dedicated to Noble Sport primers. I’ve now got a 1,000 loaded which should be enough 20g to get me through June / July. Nobel Sport 209 primers are a little larger than Winchester and Cheddite primers and I’ve dedicated hulls for loading those. It probably wouldn’t matter in an over and under or single shot shotgun but could be a problem in a semi-automatic if the primers backed-out. I’m moving on now to load 28g for this year of skeet shooting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom