What did you do today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rode the Teryx over the pasture to check on the ponds & my creek crossing . It was amazing how little water run into the ponds with 2.5 inches of rain . Some of the dammed ditched did not have water in them .

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesterday I finally put the clips on my new brake lines on my Mustang so they won't be rubbing against my drive shaft. Today I don't believe I'll be quite as productive.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just wondering how you got the environmental impact studies done so quickly. It usually takes years to get those.

You mean this?
Potential Environmental Impacts from the Metals in Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent Lamp (CFL), and Light-Emitting Diode (LED) Bulbs.

I just told em current levels are higher than what the bulbs would add to the environment..... :yikes2:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't forget posting an MSDS data sheet. Civil penalties can be severe!

Under the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Hazards Communications Standard, a lamp (light bulb) is exempted as an “Article”, and that as such, does not require an MSDS. The original OSHA Standard defined an article as something that: 1) It is formed to a specific shape and design, 2) It has end use functions dependent upon its shape and design, and 3) It does not release or otherwise result in an exposure to a hazardous chemical under normal conditions of use. In February 1994, OSHA amended the Hazard Communication Standard and modified part 3 of the above to read 3) It does not release more than very small quantities of hazardous chemical under normal conditions of use. State and local regulations also contain similar exemptions for such articles. Materials contained in the lamp are not released during normal use and operation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom