What Diesel Truck Would You Buy For $35k?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That guy is a dealer, and wanted to sell you a deleted diesel ? Really ? Sic the EPA on him.

That guy is a curb-stoner. Buying and selling with no dealer license. If he pissed you off that bad, turn him in to the Used Motor Vehicle Commission. What he's doing is absolutely illegal, both the selling a deleted truck, and engaging in the business without proper license.

I don't think you will find a legit dealer that will touch a deleted diesel, at least not without torching you for the money to put it all back on. No way. They can, and will, lose that license for selling something not adhering to Federal EPA law.

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That guy is a dealer, and wanted to sell you a deleted diesel ? Really ? Sic the EPA on him.

That guy is a curb-stoner. Buying and selling with no dealer license. If he pissed you off that bad, turn him in to the Used Motor Vehicle Commission. What he's doing is absolutely illegal, both the selling a deleted truck, and engaging in the business without proper license.

I don't think you will find a legit dealer that will touch a deleted diesel, at least not without torching you for the money to put it all back on. No way. They can, and will, lose that license for selling something not adhering to Federal EPA law.
Or you can just leave him alone and let him try to make a living.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or you can just leave him alone and let him try to make a living.
What he is doing is cheating every legit dealer. They have to obtain certain things, such as insurance, and a bond.
If a dealer cheats the public, he has something to lose. If you are going to make it a business, you must play by the rules. Just as an FFL must abide by certain rules, so do auto dealers.
They have to have an office, a telephone, a paved lot. Insurance.

Some fly by night joeblow is just cheating the ones that abide by the rules.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and 95% were driven buy young men with a need for speed and trying to do things with them that they were never designed for. Like I did, only I knew it's limits.
dumb logic...they are driven just like every other brand and year model diesel. tons of redneck teeny boppers "rollin sick coal" in their programmed "dmax" than anything else probably lol. to say the only 6.0s that blew up were driven by teens is ludicrous

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dumb logic...they are driven just like every other brand and year model diesel. tons of redneck teeny boppers "rollin sick coal" in their programmed "dmax" than anything else probably lol. to say the only 6.0s that blew up were driven by teens is ludicrous
I said young men, never said teens. Read slower, I'm typing this slow for you.
Those same young men tuning up their engines with no knowledge of how to safely do it along with the other things I brought up, poor maintenance practices, are what the majority of the failures were from.
I literally knew thousands of these men from attending gatherings all over the country. So Id say the majority based on what I always sayw

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I said young men, never said teens. Read slower, I'm typing this slow for you.
Those same young men tuning up their engines with no knowledge of how to safely do it along with the other things I brought up, poor maintenance practices, are what the majority of the failures were from.
I literally knew thousands of these men from attending gatherings all over the country. So Id say the majority based on what I always sayw
and you missed my point completely to knit pick like a **** bird as usual. THE POINT IS THIS: JUST AS MANY YOUNG MEN DRIVE OTHER BRAND DIESELS HARD AND ROUGH WITH JUST AS POOR A MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE AND YOU DONT NEED TO BULLETPROOF THEM. BECAUSE 6.0s ARE GARBAGE.

and im sure you did know thousands of "those men" in your lifetime. In the biblical sense.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and you missed my point completely to knit pick like a **** bird as usual. THE POINT IS THIS: JUST AS MANY YOUNG MEN DRIVE OTHER BRAND DIESELS HARD AND ROUGH WITH JUST AS POOR A MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE AND YOU DONT NEED TO BULLETPROOF THEM. BECAUSE 6.0s ARE GARBAGE.

and im sure you did know thousands of "those men" in your lifetime. In the biblical sense.
Yes, your almost there, just a little more training and we'll have it. Tell me ol wise one, what is the most - or was the most driven diesel for speed in 2003 till 2010? It wasnt chedy or dodge. So your statement is a lie.I sa 200 Fords to one Dodge back then. No idea if thats still true. And I already explained why the maintenance to the 6.0 was uniquely different and important than a Cummins but I see now that your reading comprehension is lacking so go read it again S L O W L Y

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, your almost there, just a little more training and we'll have it. Tell me ol wise one, what is the most - or was the most driven diesel for speed in 2003 till 2010? It wasnt chedy or dodge. So your statement is a lie.I sa 200 Fords to one Dodge back then. No idea if thats still true. And I already explained why the maintenance to the 6.0 was uniquely different and important than a Cummins but I see now that your reading comprehension is lacking so go read it again S L O W L Y
LBZ and LMM duramax are without a doubt the best known for speed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom