What Diesel Truck Would You Buy For $35k?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m shocked, shocked, to learn that gambling is going on in here.

Do you think the dealer might be sticking in you because he is selling to the County. After all at one time all 77 Oklahoma County Commissioners were guilty of accepting bribes and many other small time criminal enterprises. Then it might be that dealer is giving you the friend deal, wink wink.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Do you think the dealer might be sticking in you because he is selling to the County. After all at one time all 77 Oklahoma County Commissioners were guilty of accepting bribes and many other small time criminal enterprises. Then it might be that dealer is giving you the friend deal, wink wink.

I don't think so because several dealers across the state bid on it. The last 2018 F550 extended cab 4x4 PSD cab and chassis with cloth seats, power windows, power locks, vinyl floor was less than $50k. Not sure how the "build a truck" works on the Ford sites, but here's what they claim to start at for the common man purchase.

https://www.ford.com/trucks/super-d...truck&ef_id=WkQ0GgAAAKUZZDWg:20180211041353:s

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, given your reasons. I wouldn't buy any of them. Using a big diesel just to drive back and forth to work is a waste of money. Fuel and maintenance costs are stupid compared to a gasser. And a gasser will pull a bobcat just fine or they wouldn't have put the motor in 3/4 and 1 ton trucks..
Careful, they will crucify ya for this kinda talk...lol

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All this talk of being crucified and this fella walks in here and calls an 08-09 Cummins a first gen?? That's not cool!

Edit: I misread what was said! Carry on. Lol

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All this talk of being crucified and this fella walks in here and calls an 08-09 Cummins a first gen?? That's not cool!

Edit: I misread what was said! Carry on. Lol
haha come one man give me a little credit.

It was a 1990 non IC single cab dually and was bad to the bone. Love those 1st gen trucks

Latest posts

Top Bottom