What do I do with my license plate?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I paid $10 for a birdhouse with a repurposed license plate bent as the roof. It's been sitting on my front porch since then. They were also selling dustpans and just about anything you can bend a license plate to use.
I started a collection on my garage wall. Someday I'm gonna have every stamped year Oklahoma tag.
20210625_154132_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We sold one of our cars.

Per OTC direction we kept the plate.

I cannot find anywhere on the website what I do with it now? Of course no one answers the phone.

Anyone know? Do I get a refund of my 8 months of unused tag?

1 sold my car and removed my license plate. I plan to buy another vehicle soon. I still have time left on my plate before it expires. Will I lose that time and have to pay for another year?
No, any full registration months remaining on the plate will be prorated and applied to the registration of your new\used vehicle.

1 have a plate with remaining registration credit but I do not have or will not be buying another vehicle will I receive a refund?
No, the credit is not refundable.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We sold one of our cars.

Per OTC direction we kept the plate.

I cannot find anywhere on the website what I do with it now? Of course no one answers the phone.

Anyone know? Do I get a refund of my 8 months of unused tag?

We got rid of a car a few months ago and they put the old tag in the new to us car we bought . . . I believe that when my daughter went to pay for the tag and tax they just gave her the stickers and reassign the tag to her new vehicle.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Refund ? That's funny.. If it's the new gay looking scissor tail plate you might market it to the lgbqt community and make your $$ back..
Is that what's on the plate? I smacked a dragonfly at 80 MPH and thought I couldn't wash it off.
In reverse? :shocked:

Latest posts

Top Bottom