What do you do in your Tree Stand??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read if there's leaf cover and I can hear deer well. If not I listen to podcasts with 1 earbud and scan constantly. And eat a ton of junk.

Whatever it takes to stay all day! You're a goober if you head in for lunch tomorrow IMO.

Lunch is a can of soup or stew warmed on the insulated blind heater.
Reminds me I need to get some instant coffee.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I guess when I've deer hunted (very limited) I did this all wrong. I went out and watched the area...me, my rifle and a range finder.
Maybe next time I'll bring some Hot Wheels track, my TV and a smoker and make a day of it!
Now you’re getting it!

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When in the woods 20 miles from the house and that Widowmaker hits or you break a leg you might want one
My place in OK is over 500 miles from where I live, and I hunt by myself. My wife has expressed her concern a time or two (dozen), but I don’t worry about “accidents”. If something does happen, I’ve told my family that they can take comfort in the fact I died exactly where I wanted to be and doing something I wanted to do. Personally, I can’t think of a better way to go.:thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom