What do you keep in your car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camach

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know it doesn't sound like much but I have some extra plastic shopping bags tucked away. Never know when you might need one to put dirty clothes in, carry things, vomit bag, etc

SomeCallMeMom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im also on the lookout for a good acdc converter so i can charge the batteries on my electric 1/2 inch impact. Great for changing a tire quick fast n in a hurry. Also wouldnt mind bein able to charge a laptop on long or overnite trips

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Good idea with the flashlight. It is one of those things that is a staple everywhere in my house (even the diaper bag!)

Here's the converter I've had for a while. Works great to charge the laptop, etc. http://www.sportsimportsltd.com/-20...er-inverter-with-usb-port---2-ac-outlets.html

SomeCallMeMom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SomeCallMeMom, you ever get out by Choctaw, I have a couple extra 2 gallon containers that a fellow member here "DeerSlayer" sells from time to time, they are safe for water storage or food storage, they have wide mouths on them as well. I bought to many when I went to get some from him. Your more than welcome to a couple of them. He is a lot closer to you, you might check with him if you want a few of them. They are super good for storage. But again, your more than welcome to a couple of mine, if you get out this way.

Thanks, Mr. Glock! What are they made of? Do you think they would handle re-freezing in the winter?

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks, Mr. Glock! What are they made of? Do you think they would handle re-freezing in the winter?

Might get ahold of Deerslayer and ask him that info. I bought several and my father in law uses them for food and water, and after a cleansing the water tastes good in them. Your more than welcome to a couple of them.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Since you know im a tool guy. Ya need a standard and metric wrench set. Like the kind that fits in a motor cycle tool bad. Ya reallybshould upgrade your jack....those lil scissor jacks are worthless and ya need a 5lb sledge hammer. Or big ball peen.

And one last tool. A pair of fenceing pliers. Thats the most valuable tool I got. And ya can get most of this stuff at harbor freight or even at...gulp.... wlamrat. Sorry hate that store.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All the above, plus toilet paper, couple hundred bucks in small bills, couple assorted guns and ammo, ham radio, sunglasses, toothbrush etc, binoculars, duct tape, 12 volt air inflator ( those are awesome!), deck of cards.

SomeCallMeMom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since you know im a tool guy. Ya need a standard and metric wrench set. Like the kind that fits in a motor cycle tool bad. Ya reallybshould upgrade your jack....those lil scissor jacks are worthless and ya need a 5lb sledge hammer. Or big ball peen.

And one last tool. A pair of fenceing pliers. Thats the most valuable tool I got. And ya can get most of this stuff at harbor freight or even at...gulp.... wlamrat. Sorry hate that store.

Haha, I'll take a visit to HF any time... but if I could get out of there without spending $100, that would be great! I thought you just loved going to the wlamrat :bolt:

SomeCallMeMom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the above, plus toilet paper, couple hundred bucks in small bills, couple assorted guns and ammo, ham radio, sunglasses, toothbrush etc, binoculars, duct tape, 12 volt air inflator ( those are awesome!), deck of cards.

The gun I don't keep in the car, usually on me. I'm afraid someone will break into the car & take it.
The TP, $$ & deck of cards are stuff I didn't think about though. Good ideas!

What is a 12 volt air inflator & what would it be used for?

Latest posts

Top Bottom