What do you listen to ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spend a lot of time on the road, so I spend a good bit upgrading the audio system in my vehicles, music is a major part of my life. In fact, my truck is getting some more upgrades this week, I'll drop it off at my friend's shop before I hop a plane tomorrow.

That being said, my musical tastes run the gamut - Broadway musicals (Phantom, AIDA), hard rock (Metallica, Disturbed), Christian (MercyMe, Skillet), classical/opera (Mozart, Bocelli), rap (Dr. Dre, Brother Ali), hip hop (Shaggy, Sean Paul), old rock (Pink Floyd, Frampton), blues/blues-rock (SRV, Jonny Lang, Storyville), alternative/folk rock (Ian Moore), hell I could keep going on and on.

Anyways, I mix it up, and the SD cards in my vehicles I keep loaded with maybe 400 albums at any one time, I think.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dennis, if you like blues rock, give Ian Moore a listen. His first album, which is self-titled is one of my favorites of all time, albums after that moved into the bluesy folksy stuff. Also Storyville, all 3 of theirs. Very, very good stuff.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do the Stevie Ray Vaughan and the Tab Benoit radio channels on Pandora for my fix off the IPhone, bluetooth to the truck system or through my hearing aids. Also can blue tooth through the boat radio.

Latest posts

Top Bottom