What do you think this new law will do to crime and do you think it will survive the year?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The heading on this sub category should be corrected to Law and Disorder.
Washington is going to decline and it’s gonna be like South Africa. I’ve been saying this for a long time but Democrats are trying to ruin this country and in this case it’s going state by state. It is chaos and anarchy

diggler1833

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have family north of Spokane. The Sheriff of Spokane County is still one of the good guys (refuses to enforce unconstitutional anti-2A laws), but I don't know how much longer until the liberals vote him out.

This just affirms to me that when I'm back that way...that I am my own law, the judge, and the jury.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just talked to an old partner of mine in Redmond. He moved up there and worked as security for Boeing then Boeing manufacturing spraying on the coatings for the AWACS radar dome. He retired and is now a physical therapist and is moving to Idaho. He carries everywhere there isn't a guard to check or a metal detector to scan. He says screw their laws, concealed is concealed. Idaho is a constitutional carry state.
He has related some stories of some of the behavior he has witnessed while he was shopping or dining.

He told me a story about the radar dome. Boeing was subbing out the job he did but decided to do it in house. They built a big building just to house the dome and the equipment to spray it but it wasn't big enough to accommodate two people working with the doors closed so he had to leave this million dollar special coatings downdraft paint booth doors open because of Boeing's two person rule.:bolt:

Life is full of idiots.

Last edited:

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just talked to an old partner of mine in Redmond. He moved up there and worked as security for Boeing then Boeing manufacturing spraying on the coatings for the AWACS radar dome. He retired and is now a physical therapist and is moving to Idaho. He carries everywhere there isn't a guard to check or a metal detector to scan. He says screw their laws, concealed is concealed. Idaho is a constitutional carry state.
He has related some stories of some of the behavior he has witnessed while he was shopping or dining.

He told me a story about the radar dome. Boeing was subbing out the job he did but decided to do it in house. They built a big building just to house the dome and the equipment to spray it but it wasn't big enough to accommodate two people working with the doors closed so he had to leave this million dollar special coatings downdraft paint booth doors open because of Boeing's two person rule.:bolt:

Life is full of idiots.

What you’re describing is a military security issue. It‘s called “no lone zone”. On certain projects or military areas or items no one person can be in the area or around the item by themselves. There always has to be a second person within sight of the other at all times.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The cops have to go with the flow when the laws change like it or not. The victims will suffer, but the politicians are in it for the votes and the money under the table.

I predict the senior officers will ride out the rest of their time responding only when they’re called and doing the bare minimum till retirement. Proactive law enforcement statistics will drop and crime statistics will rise.

Thanks to the politicians victims will suffer and replacing vacant positions in the departments will become more and more difficult. The departments will have to lower qualification standards for anyone to apply.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Expect more of this to happen across our country. Communism is rapidly taking over. We have politicians actively calling to disarm us and doing their darndest to do it. But yet most still think calling our reps or voting is gonna stop it. Only ONE thing will stop it and it’s way past time for us to act. Our country is blatantly being destroyed and most people just go about their lives and don’t even give it a second thought. The left knows this and they are exploiting it. Then throw in all the dumb Americans that believe every word the MSM says.

Schools are indoctrinating kids and colleges are doing the same. Hollywood is pushing hard to demoralize the country and to divide everyone. We have multimillionaire athletes that openly protest against the very country that has made them rich and famous. Sure they have a right to do so. But I have a right to criticize it. They want the system torn down. They want the constitution and bill of rights ripped up.

We just came off the biggest fraud in election history. Whether you believe it or not there are much bigger things to worry about as voting is never going to solve our problems. No true conservative and constitutionalist will ever be elected to the federal government. Only the richest will win. We are all too gutless to stand up against this tyranny. And when people talk about doing it, people within the 2A community turn on each other in a heartbeat.

Just because things are going good in our state doesn’t mean much. It can be flipped too. Especially with all these young folks becoming voters. Many of them have no clue of true history and despise our country. Many even despise this state. Because it represents everything the left hates. I’ve said before that our enemies are making major moves to take us down. With how pathetic our government is and how divided we the people are, it wouldn’t be too difficult.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a house in Olympia in 2002. Gas is $4.10 per gallon now. Laws have changed dramaticaly for gun regulations and getting worse.. I love the West coast PHYSICALY, but polically and cost wise they (CA/OR/WA) suck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom