What Do You Use OSA For?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey!! That's not my fault! Lol

No ****.

I found this place cuz some of y'all were talking **** about "that girl" range manager and I got wind of it. Lol Now there are enough of ya that have helped me a time or two that I feel obliged to hang around until I can pay ya back. And besides ... What's not to like about a bunch of grumpy old misfits?? ;)

Yeah, yeah......I’m from the government and I’m here to help, the cookies are in the mail, it’s all grumpys fault......

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I come here for the news and that I can reply to the news and I enjoy all the threats I receive since I began posting. However, I'm not as good as I used to be with the verbiage which is probably why I receive the threats. I'm cocked and ready and watch for special cars that drive past my house. You know who you are!
Actually, Yahoo has stopped people from posting conservative opinions or any opinion and I can do it on OSA.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I come here for the news and that I can reply to the news and I enjoy all the threats I receive since I began posting. However, I'm not as good as I used to be with the verbiage which is probably why I receive the threats. I'm cocked and ready and watch for special cars that drive past my house. You know who you are!
Actually, Yahoo has stopped people from posting conservative opinions or any opinion and I can do it on OSA.

https://tenor.com/view/old-man-pointless-brooklyn-nine-nine-scully-cheapshot-gif-14220058

AND IT'S NOT JUST THE MEN HERE...

https://tenor.com/view/fight-fighting-iwillhityou-backoff-gif-13445544

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I started hanging around here to pick up women......ain't had all that much luck so far. :(

What? You missed the last Drink-n-Shoot? Somebody left this lovely lady to drink by herself. Coulda been your lucky night!
Drunk Chick.jpg

ICanFixIt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use osa to find out whether I should wear a mask,,, or not. It has also been very helpful in deciding what caliber I should choose for a self-defense round. The memes are a good diversion. Nobody bought the pistol I advertised, but it might be an omen that I should just keep it and maybe buy a couple more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom