What Do You Use OSA For?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I do have an idea. I just sort of skirted around that scrum, never felt the need to jump in to what looked for all the world like a swirling bowl of excrement.

I do know you were on there. I recognize the style of posting, and the attitude.:boxing3:

Lmao! Yep. I don't try to hide and I don't lurk and try to cause trouble. I'm just about a straight a shooter as you'd ever find. Don't go looking for trouble but don't feel the need to back down if someone brings it. Life is too short to let people run over you just because they are mad you see through their ****. ;)

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use OSA for entertainment, banter, general discussion and some firearms related fun. Any hobby, activity or interest I have i usually do some research and join the best forum on the particular subject matter. OSA fits that bill for my need with all things OK. I'm a member of about 8-10 different forums and about 5 that I visit regularly. I'm generally sitting in my leather recliner surfing my forums and other interwebs things with the TV on in the back ground.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use OSA for entertainment, banter, general discussion and some firearms related fun. Any hobby, activity or interest I have i usually do some research and join the best forum on the particular subject matter. OSA fits that bill for my need with all things OK. I'm a member of about 8-10 different forums and about 5 that I visit regularly. I'm generally sitting in my leather recliner surfing my forums and other interwebs things with the TV on in the back ground.

That sounds like it qualifies as exercise.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm still a faithful member after all these years. Hell, I can still remember when it was just a handful of guys on here...me, ef9turbo, bulbboy, stepper, JP, Michael Brown and a few others I know I missed. :sorry1:

I was fortunate enough to be a part of some awesome conversations and hilarious inside jokes, like the XD, the coffee table and the vaccum. The macho man Michael Brown with all his wisdom (loves ya Mikey! :bighug:) an awesome gal who has changed her screen name a half dozen times and yet, she still laughs at me and my subtle advances Stepper and his white, short pants and bulbboy insatiable love for hand tooled leather.

I've made a ton of lifelong friends here that live far away, but are as close as a text or phone call. I had the honor and pleasure of mentoring a young asian kid named ef9turbo who turned into a fine young police officer and a helluva husband and father. And as fat and out of shape that I am, I still earned the respect and admiration of a SWAT team leader known as Black Knight.

Yup, OSA is my kinda place! :thumb:

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm still a faithful member after all these years. Hell, I can still remember when it was just a handful of guys on here...me, ef9turbo, bulbboy, stepper, JP, Michael Brown and a few others I know I missed. :sorry1:

I was fortunate enough to be a part of some awesome conversations and hilarious inside jokes, like the XD, the coffee table and the vaccum. The macho man Michael Brown with all his wisdom (loves ya Mikey! :bighug:) an awesome gal who has changed her screen name a half dozen times and yet, she still laughs at me and my subtle advances Stepper and his white, short pants and bulbboy insatiable love for hand tooled leather.

I've made a ton of lifelong friends here that live far away, but are as close as a text or phone call. I had the honor and pleasure of mentoring a young asian kid named ef9turbo who turned into a fine young police officer and a helluva husband and father. And as fat and out of shape that I am, I still earned the respect and admiration of a SWAT team leader known as Black Knight.

I believe I knew ef9turbo from a truck forum 15yrs ago, or so. I remember him going into law enforce! At least this what my foggy brain has concocted....

Yep, I've also met a lot of nice folks on here!

BlackRifle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Information? Reviews/Range Reports? A Place to Sell Stuff? The Light-Hearted Political Discussions? Entertainment? An Alternative to TV? Social Media Platform? Why do you log onto OSA?
To me,firearms,shooting,ammo are a ongoing learning process.These are the main reasons I come to this site. Then there's the banter between you and Surjimmy,that's always good for a chuckle or two!

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Don't forget about that Glock 'em down guy that when I was on a lot 8-13 years ago... was constantly switching between Glocks and snub nose revolvers, is still constantly switching between Glocks and snub nose revolvers....

A large number of folks I knew both on and outside the forums all jumped off the same time as me, all for different reasons, mostly life got in the way. Miss those peeps. Still find http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7OlvUtBITk it was hysterical in person, I still find it funny. Rusty did have some nice reloads there.

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To me,firearms,shooting,ammo are a ongoing learning process.These are the main reasons I come to this site. Then there's the banter between you and Surjimmy,that's always good for a chuckle or two!

Aww, I just feel sorry for the old fella, so I let him pal around with me to help his fragile self esteem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom