What does your reloading room/area look like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got close to finished with a good cleanup/cleanout of my loading room last night, and got some pics to remind me in a few months what it SHOULD look like! Anyone else care to share pics of their's, in case some of us could use some ideas for what we might want to do/redo in ours?
20200401_215413.jpg
20200401_215504.jpg
20200401_215521.jpg

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine looked BAD before this weekend, I didn't want before pics LOL!

Mine is horrible right now. Things have piled up over the last year. Working on it now while I’m installing some new lighting. I hope to be able to focus more on in over the next couple of weeks.

Then I can focus on sorting, processing, and loading some of the brass I have accumulated.

I’ve removed the last 7 of the fluorescent lights. I still have a few more LEDs to hang and I think I’m going to replace the odd LED so they will look the same.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a wooden wall unit/cabinet on Facebook Marketplace today that would make an awesome reloading station. I think it was in Guthrie and for only $60. If I needed a new setup, I’d be all over that.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're just bragging now....geese!:hey3:

Before I got married mine was in the formal living room. After marriage it moved to a large walk in closet. After we built our new house...it's the garage, no heat, no air, just a fan when I'm not weighing powder.

Just spit balling here, but I think I need a new gun for all my sacrifices. I'm sure this would be her reply...…...:talk2hand:

Latest posts

Top Bottom