What does your reloading room/area look like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They need to build a candling box to check the eggs and they can sort the rotten eggs out.
They’ve got a candling light and supposedly found bad egg and took it outside a couple days ago. However, they are claiming it had cracked and some smelly stuff they thought the cleaned up evidently didn’t get cleaned up in that flat of eggs. I guess they can’t open the incubator and address this situation until tonight. Lol

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here’s a couple photos of back when I was setting my room up. I repurposed a bedroom suit. Kinda funny, a cousin of mine paid like $9k for this bedroom furniture like 20yrs ago. My brother bought it from her for $200 when she moved to Texas. Then he dumped it at my place when he split for Tx. I built the benchtop between the two cabinets. This stuff is heavy and had lots of storage and some built in lights. One of the end cabinets I put more 2x2 tubing sockets on the end of so I can store presses if I need more free space.
E7CE68C6-211C-4846-BE9F-D3AEA2CBFA63.jpeg
08A13A8B-4D28-4028-9D57-18CB5D59F3AF.jpeg

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They’ve got a candling light and supposedly found bad egg and took it outside a couple days ago. However, they are claiming it had cracked and some smelly stuff they thought the cleaned up evidently didn’t get cleaned up in that flat of eggs. I guess they can’t open the incubator and address this situation until tonight. Lol
Bout time to get the girls a She Shed!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here’s a couple photos of back when I was setting my room up. I repurposed a bedroom suit. Kinda funny, a cousin of mine paid like $9k for this bedroom furniture like 20yrs ago. My brother bought it from her for $200 when she moved to Texas. Then he dumped it at my place when he split for Tx. I built the benchtop between the two cabinets. This stuff is heavy and had lots of storage and some built in lights. One of the end cabinets I put more 2x2 tubing sockets on the end of so I can store presses if I need more free space.
View attachment 158548 View attachment 158549
Innovative. You can take your press to the range and use in your bumper if you wanted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom