What does your reloading room/area look like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had high hopes for reloading so I hopped out and purchased piles of reloading equipment from Lasher....just haven't had time to get going yet. May have to have one of you experts swing by someday when I get it set up and give a lesson or 2.

View attachment 158704
I knew he mentioned he might be selling some reloading stuff once upon a time but haven’t heard anything about it since he rage quit OSA. Looks like you bought a big pile

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I had high hopes for reloading so I hopped out and purchased piles of reloading equipment from Lasher....just haven't had time to get going yet. May have to have one of you experts swing by someday when I get it set up and give a lesson or 2.

View attachment 158704
That’s some nice stuff,Kirk. I’ve seen Rays reloading setup and it was primo for what most of us do. I’ve got a Dillon propped up against the wall. Still use my old Lee single stage or turret for almost everything. I’d be no help getting that Dillon going!

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s some nice stuff,Kirk. I’ve seen Rays reloading setup and it was primo for what most of us do. I’ve got a Dillon propped up against the wall. Still use my old Lee single stage or turret for almost everything. I’d be no help getting that Dillon going!
Hmmmm. Wanting to sell a Dillon huh huh? Lol

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hogwash! I'm too durned busy to pull the handle these days. All this free time at home has the boss of me with a huge honey do list daily.

Yep!

That’s the reason I automated. I can go out in the garage and load 1000 rounds in less than an hour so I can load up and head to a match. :)

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I knew he mentioned he might be selling some reloading stuff once upon a time but haven’t heard anything about it since he rage quit OSA. Looks like you bought a big pile

Think I got most of it, Piles and Piles of stuff I'm not even sure what some of it is! Should be fun figuring it all out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom