What firearms are on your want list for 2022?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilcountry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to have to lay hands on them I guess. I've always assumed I'd like a G21SF. I've been eyeballing those S&Ws today since you mentioned them. I see a trip to H&H in my future. I appreciate the feedback.
I carried a Glock 21 for years and it shot great. I don't think I have particularly big hands. If I knew I was going to be in a shootout and could only have a pistol, that would be it. I still carry it in a chest holster when hunting.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The year is almost over guys. Did y’all fulfill your Want List for 2022?

I did sort of. I found a Ruger Vaquero Stainless Birdshead but not in .357mag like I wanted. Got one in .45colt though and I am very pleased.

I may be able to get a Springfield SA-35 before years end too. Need to go see if it’s still there at the local shop.
Well, kinda. I wanted a nice suppressed left handed bolt in 6.5 creedmoor. The rifle made it home, still on my “90 day wait” on that suppressor

DS0331

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
New guy here.. 1960 marlin 30-30 (don’t remember which model specifically) pre 64 Winchester 70 (don’t remember the caliber) and a Ruger new model super Blackhawk in 44mag with 5.5” barrel (his was a 93-94 production I believe).. been trying to reproduce/collect close to what my dad had; my mom sold when he died 19 years ago. Heck of a ride these last couple years trying to finding them. Appreciate the privilege of being here.
Edit: was able to get the Ruger, have high hopes for the Marlin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom