What firearms are on your want list for 2022?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
A 6” smith and Wesson 617. Have my eye on a 6 shot cylinder but I’m making sure that a 10 shot cylinder isn’t happening before I commit to the sale.

an 8 shot 4-6” 357 mag revolver is high on the probability list.

I really want a lighter weight 308 rifle I could carry around. Am considering getting a Ruger American Predator or whatever with the mid weight barrel, chopping down to 16”, threading, and dropping it into a magpul stock for adjustable cheek weld and box mag use, top it with one of those nice skinner scout rails with integrated iron sights.

that’s about it. A 12ga semi auto and a 300wm bolt gun is somewhere in the future as well, but not anything immediate.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only thing I might be doing is fitting out the lower I have coming in and that is iffy. I need to buy a car sometime in the next six months as I have a now driving 16 year old and another one coming at the end of the year. Other than that I just want to shoot what I have.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would like to find a pre 64 model 70 in .264 or less.
maybe a nice 28 gauge Side by Side
a model 12 in 20 gauge
no particular order, just dreaming.

StitchJones

Ayatollah of Rock-and-Roll-a
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Recently became aware of a couple rifles I plan to own (hopefully) soon. One is a complete build the other has an extensive amount of work done. The Smith passed years ago but he sure left an impression on me in regards to having a fondness for shooting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom