What firearms are on your want list for 2022?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unless you got some big ol hands, you won't like the fat Glocks in .45ACP (models 21, 30 and 41).

The Glock 36 is a goodun, if you don't mind the finger grooves. I woulda kept mine if they didn't have those.

I'm a Glock guy first and last, but if you really want a striker fired. 45, give the Smith and Wesson M&P 45 Compact M2.0 a try. I absolutely love mine. It feels awesome!
I'm going to have to lay hands on them I guess. I've always assumed I'd like a G21SF. I've been eyeballing those S&Ws today since you mentioned them. I see a trip to H&H in my future. I appreciate the feedback.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to have to lay hands on them I guess. I've always assumed I'd like a G21SF. I've been eyeballing those S&Ws today since you mentioned them. I see a trip to H&H in my future. I appreciate the feedback.
I think you'll like the M&P45. It feels so much better in the hand than any 45 caliber Glock. The downside is, you lose 4 rounds. The G21 has a 13 round mag and the Smith has a "10 round" magazine. I say "10 round" because you gotta stomp that 10th round in there. So to reduce reliability issues, I just load 9+1 in mine.

Here's mine, but mine has night sights.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/product...smith+&+wesson+m&p+20+45+acp+4+10rd+black+nms

Last edited:

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I think you'll like the M&P45. It feels so much better in the hand than any 45 caliber Glock. The downside is, you lose 4 rounds. The G21 has a 13 round mag and the Smith has a "10 round" magazine. I say "10 round" because you gotta stomp that 10th round in there. So to reduce reliability issues, I just load 9+1 in mine.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/product...smith+&+wesson+m&p+20+45+acp+4+10rd+black+nms

I may have to try one of those out one of these days.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The reviews seem good. Thanks for the heads up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom