What firearms are on your want list for 2022?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgie 1

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unless you got some big ol hands, you won't like the fat Glocks in .45ACP (models 21, 30 and 41).

The Glock 36 is a goodun, if you don't mind the finger grooves. I woulda kept mine if they didn't have those.

I'm a Glock guy first and last, but if you really want a striker fired. 45, give the Smith and Wesson M&P 45 Compact M2.0 a try. I absolutely love mine. It feels awesome!
I want another Kreighoff K80 with Briley tubes.

Flinchin83

Marksman
Reaction score
My next gun will be a 1885 High Wall, either original or Italian copy, 45-70 or 38-55. I’ve got most of what I want already and I really like shooting old west styled weapons, just more fun to me. Although I do enjoy shooting my M1A allot also!
A guy at the range let me shoot his Winchester 1885 in 38-55. I've been listing after one ever since!

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
steel targets are on my want list as well. I have a private range and I really need to set it up better.

I plan on all targets being 3/8" and 1/2" AR500. I hope to not worry about any of them being shot up prematurely, or having to explain to other users what targets can be shot with what guns.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm to the point where most new stuff don't do much for me, so any good deals on older stuff, especially revolvers, is what I'm looking at nowadays...trying to get into S&W's more, but still watch for Ruger SA's as well...long guns in pistol cartrdidge chamberings are always on the list too...really need to get component's stocked up for sure

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I don't have a big want list but for some reason I find myself wanting a 9mm carbine.

Which version... I'm not sure about. I imagine there are several options I haven't heard of and many options that are way out of my price range.

I also kinda need a .22 rifle and pistol. I've always been a Marlin 60 fan. Of course a Marlin 39 would be awesome but yeah, one of those is just a dream right now. Maybe I can afford a Rossi at some point.

I'm kind if interested in the new Diamondback .22 double action revolver that's coming out and I also like the S&W Compact .22. I had a nice Ruger MKIII at one time and I'm sure I would like the MKIV also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom