What firearms are on your want list for 2022?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only 2 on my list now that I would like to have. A nice 20ga pump and a 10/22. I got rid of all my shotguns because of my docs telling me I could not shoot them but I think I could handle a 20 left handed okay.

Hirschkopf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For a rifle my dream gun is still an M1A but it’s a bit impractical for me… Recently discovered the Henry Long Ranger in .308 so that may be my absolute want for a rifle this next year… That or a new Ruger/Marlin 336 in 30-30….

For a pistol I would like to find a Ruger Vaquero Birdshead Stainless 357magnum. Been on my wish list for awhile. If i don’t find that then I definitely want the new Springfield SA-35.

As for now, time to save some money back up after spending a lot of it on guns just in this month alone. The significant other isn’t very pleased with me I don’t think.
I've had a bad case of firearms acquisition syndrome the last couple of years. I'm presently interested in a H&K SP5; Henry Long Ranger in 6.5 Creedmor; Henry Express in .22 mag; Kriss Vector in .45 ACP, and another safe 😁

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
None, and it seems weird to say it! There's not a single firearm that I'm looking for, or in even in a bad 'want' for at the moment.
Same here. I own or have owned everything I‘ve really wanted. I still see stuff that turns my head, but I quickly realize it has little to no usefulness to me and have learned to walk away.
The only thing I’m planning to buy gun-wise isn’t for me. My niece is getting married in June, and I’m going to buy her a S&W M&P Shield 9mm for a wedding gift/carry piece.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You've heard this before,,,
But I might have made my last gun purchase.

I just replaced an original model Ruger LC9,,,
With a newer version of the EC9S,,,
MUCH better trigger.

That's the first gun I've bought in well over a year,,,
It may wall have filled the last open slot in my list of guns to buy.

I have so many guns that unless I make a concerted effort,,,
Many won't get fired this year or maybe even the next.

In fact I've started thinning the herd lately,,,
In the past two years I've gifted away 5 rifles and 2 handguns.

Aarond

Latest posts

Top Bottom