What happened to my most recent posts window

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
You might have accidentally turned it off in your settings or if you are on a mobile device the side bar is disabled by default.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
surely that is not the case…??? ….I’m getting tired of this crap if its true I want a refund
Yeah, it's right up there with the disappearing smilies.

This is the flakiest forum software I've ever encountered. At least, I'm hoping it's the software...
dry.gif
huh.gif
blink.gif
whistling.gif
beer.gif
dunno.gif
drunk.gif

___

Last edited:

emapples

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might have accidentally turned it off in your settings or if you are on a mobile device the side bar is disabled by default.
I think it has started viewing my connections as a mobile though, I have not changes anything but I did flip the sidebar for mobile to on and it reappeared. I don‘t ever really go into settings ever. This is my first trip in the settings in years

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
I haven’t done anything in settings? I view this in a browser on an iPad Pro , basically a laptop view
If it normally shows up for you on that device I don't know what the problem is. I only view the forum on my phone at home so I can't see if it is working for me right now. I know it was working on my work PC yesterday.

@Support Dev

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
I think it has started viewing my connections as a mobile though, I have not changes anything but I did flip the sidebar for mobile to on and it reappeared. I don‘t ever really go into settings ever. This is my first trip in the settings in years
Okay. Glad you got it sorted out.

Support Dev

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I used to be able to see most recent posts on the right hand side of the main screen what happened to it?

Preferences / Disable right side bar is what usually controls that.

I have checked that on your member account and you do not have it checked. Let me check with head tech and see if there was a tweak that effected it. I apologize.

Top Bottom