What happened to the font?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is the particular attribute that makes this suck? If we know something specific it can be addressed.
Well, if there was nothing wrong with the prior format why change. Many time people think the members want something "new and different" but that is rarely the case. You should listen to the membership.

Support Dev

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Administrator Supporter
Reaction score
I have found that the change is for security features the new upgrade brings, or to stay in line with some of the software a forum connects with to maintain smooth connections.

And what is the particular aspect that makes it suck for you? There is not a specific tweak that is specified when I describe an issue to the head techs as "it sucks". If you can specify, we can work on a tangible.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm like most people ,I don't like change. Cableone dropped our email accounts and I had to go with someone else. I picked Gmail and it sucks. I've got to hire someone to come to my house and set my Outlook back up.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think part of the new design was to remove the post count and ratings so that we can’t readily see who the gouging newbies are.

I wouldn’t mind seeing more choices in the colors of the pages.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried to "quote" a couple of people yesterday. Under the old system, I could "bump down" the "Reply" comment by putting the cursor in front of the first of it and hit enter a couple of times. Then, I could "insert" the "quoted" posts above the "reply" post and everything was in order. Now, one can't "bump down" the "reply" comment.

Like others here, I can't say I like the "new."

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is the particular attribute that makes this suck? If we know something specific it can be addressed.

As posted in the other thread about the new look.

I tried to "quote" a couple of people yesterday. Under the old system, I could "bump down" the "Reply" comment by putting the cursor in front of the first of it and hit enter a couple of times. Then, I could "insert" the "quoted" posts above the "reply" post and everything was in order. Now, one can't "bump down" the "reply" comment.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't tried that yet, but it would be a major PITA. Quoting multiple people and being able to put your own responses in between their quotes is very very helpful in reducing forum clutter and miscommunications/misunderstanding.

Latest posts

Top Bottom