What happened to the font?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It will take a little while to get familiar with how to work it all, but I don’t see any reason to get so angry. Every time I get a new vehicle, TV, or computer system, it takes me a little while to get into sync with new features. I’m glad we have this forum.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I do everything on my phone and it is different for sure. In another thread, someone said it looks fine on a desktop or laptop. Guess I need to charge up the old Dell

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What prompted all this change? I don't see a need. Something was fixed that wasn't broken.

It will take a little while to get familiar with how to work it all, but I don’t see any reason to get so angry. Every time I get a new vehicle, TV, or computer system, it takes me a little while to get into sync with new features. I’m glad we have this forum.

Getting your new vehicle, TV, or computer system was not shoved down your throat. Those things were your choice. We have the choice to voice an opinion on something that changed not of our choosing, either it be positive, negative, or fatalist. It's our opinions.

I, too, am glad this forum exists and I'm grateful for being allowed to participate, but like many others, I don't like and am suspicious of change - especially where no apparent need exists.

Woody

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Everything changes at one time or another. Just look around, everything is changing. However when someone makes a change it doesn't mean the change doesn't suck.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1624803120625.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom