What happens when you buy a gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Abram

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So are you saying that when a FFL fills out the 4473 on a computer and submits it that it then evaporates into the either? Kinda like snapchat.
The computer program we use for 4473 is only for filling out and printing the form, NOTHING is transmitted from that program, NOTHING is stored in that program, and yes, when I close out the 4473 in that program after printing it DOES disappear.

The only computer transmission of info is done in an entirely different system, the FBI NICS system, but NO gun info is sent in that.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The computer program we use for 4473 is only for filling out and printing the form, NOTHING is transmitted from that program, NOTHING is stored in that program, and yes, when I close out the 4473 in that program after printing it DOES disappear.

The only computer transmission of info is done in an entirely different system, the FBI NICS system, but NO gun info is sent in that.
I have no doubts!
dominion-secure.png

Bwahahaha! Sorry can't help myself!🤪

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

And there is no back door hanky panky cause the guvmet says so .

Latest posts

Top Bottom