What headstamp is this .45acp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It’s like a VERY dark nickel finish piece of brass too which threw me off when I first saw some at the range. My first thought was “yuck, steel case.” Then I picked it up because it looked shiny. Pretty positive it’s brass. Never did stick a magnet to it to see.

Headstamp is something I’ve never seen before. Just curious who the maker is. Looks like… flames?

7C45362A-3D84-4C19-94D5-E9A5452909DB.jpeg

Rustygun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We found these in 9mm in our range pickups also. When I first saw them I thought it was Arabic writing.
They are not magnetic so not a steel case and from my experience load just like brass. I have about a dozen with 115g FMJ setting on the reloading bench right now that need to be fired.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
We found these in 9mm in our range pickups also. When I first saw them I thought it was Arabic writing.
They are not magnetic so not a steel case and from my experience load just like brass. I have about a dozen with 115g FMJ setting on the reloading bench right now that need to be fired.

I actually have an unopened 150 round pack of browning 9mm. I may have to open up and see if it looks like the .45acp

Latest posts

Top Bottom