What I learned about guns today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a 20-clip one I’ll sell you. It’s got an extra magnet pull thing on the end for a bayonet or grenadier launcher.
Grenadier a liquor added to a screwdriver. You people don't know what you're talking about.
Maybe it shoots bottles of Grenadine syrup. That would be an interesting way of passing it to the barkeep... BTW, you can use Grenadine syrup in 1040 recipies, from a classic Shirley Temple to Wild Sex but not in a classic Screwdriver.

That reminds me of a joke: A father is working under his car and sends his son into the house to get a screwdriver. Ten minutes later the boy comes out and says, "I found the orange juice, Dad, but where does Mom keep the vodka?"

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe it shoots bottles of Grenadine syrup. That would be an interesting way of passing it to the barkeep... BTW, you can use Grenadine syrup in 1040 recipies, from a classic Shirley Temple to Wild Sex but not in a classic Screwdriver.

You mean to tell me I was making it wrong all those years ?

No wonder I would get all bleary eyed, and sometimes sick the next day. It was the Grenadine in the Screwdriver !!!

(and, yes, I knew it was Grenadine syrup, not grenadier. I was trying to be clever. Too clever by half, it looks.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom