What idioms of speech annoy you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well to be honest, I feel that you know what I think. [emoji16]
EAFB6B22-C422-438D-8C0D-DAE37C33ABCC.gif

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I do find some of the things listed in this thread mildly annoying (along with using "disrespect" as a verb)...

I've discovered that folks so easily annoyed can also be incredibly annoying... :P

FWIW, some days I annoy myself.
:drunk2:

You know ... You kinda get on my nerves with your Mr. NiceGuy routine sometimes. NOBODY'S really that nice ... :blush:

:hey3::bighug::heart::kiss:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine is the younger gen who talk in that whinny high pitched voice and talk like mommy just grounded them off the phone!! Not an idiom ... but that is the type of speech that grates on my nerves LOL.

Oh it's not just the younger generation. Grumpy does that **** when he wants to see if he can make me crazy ... Okokok crazier than normal. It works ... Doing that whole grab grab grab with his hands and whining gimmegimmegimme ...:fullauto:

:angry3:2:angry3::angry3:

:sorry1: I think maybe I need to not read the rest of this thread. I seem to be triggered. Lol:werd::lookaroun:lookaroun:lmfao:

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People who say uh, uh, uh every other word.
Totally, bruh, bro, bra, wassup, you know what I’m saying, or end your non question sentence with....right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom