What is it with Arms List?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like many of you, I look at Arms List quite often. Three times, I've found something I've wanted. Three times, I sent a text to the owner/seller of the firearm I wanted. All three times I've never got a text back.

Damn, that makes me mad. Maybe I'm just impatient, but surely somebody can send a text back saying the gun is sold, or they decided to keep it or...whatever.

I just don't get people. I mean, think about it. The average person today is CONSTANTLY on their stupid cell phone. I mean, you gotta literally pry the freakin' thing out of their hands. Why in the hell can't they reply to a 2 hour old gotdamn text message? :pissed:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree, my parents drive me nuts with not replying. I know for a fact they LIVE on their cell phones, then they constantly tell us they didn't see our texts.

Whatever. :preocc:

Anyways, I don't usually get on Armslist, I've heard there can be good deals, but also heard too many stories like this one, which would probably really tick me off. So it's best to just avoid.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since ya mentioned Armslist, this is the reply I got just 10mins ago on a Ruger gunsite scout LH that was recently listed in Tulsa for $300. I suspected a scam and I'm not left handed but ya never know. This scammer does reply quickly.

IMG_2818.PNG
IMG_2819.PNG

IMG_2820.PNG

Latest posts

Top Bottom