What is the best holster for Beretta 92a1.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The best one I've found is one I got from berettausa.com. Its an IWB holster that does pretty good with a big 'ol 92.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First, welcome aboard!

Second, asking which holster is best is pretty much like asking what boots will I like best/what speakers sound best/who is the hottest Hollywood hottie. Everybody will have a different opinion.

You didn't mention if you are looking at OWB or IWB, but either way, a belt designed to actually hold up a gun will serve you much better than you can possibly imagine.

The Beretta isn't dainty, so a wider holster (belt slots further apart, etc.) will spread the weight over a larger area and probably be more comfortable. If you're serious about carry, you WILL end up with a gigantic box of holsters that didn't quite work. Oddly enough, you'll enjoy the process.

Millerdog

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I plan on using my Beretta as my carry gun. I realize it's a large gun as a carry gun, but I'm a big guy and I don't think it will pattern much if a all. Any help would be great thanks in advance.
The Bianchi carry lock 82 holster is the best I have ever used for the 91fs. It's secure and draws quick. It holds the gun close with no flopping around. Very well made. .......I'm sorry I just noticed the "a1"

Latest posts

Top Bottom