What is the hardest full size handgun you tried to carry concealed, durring summer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont carry guns that are hard to conceal.

+1 .. can't get any simpler than this. if your CCW is hard to carry/uncomfortable/etc. human nature says one is less likely to carry. my test ... is your weapon comfortable to the point of almost forgetting it's there?

for me it's S&W 340PD with full house .357 ... what ever (if any) limitations of your choice needs to be addressed. for a 340PD it's extremely difficult to shoot accurately with a DA snub-nose 11oz revolver. for me this meant extensive gunsmith time on trigger combined with many hours of trigger time with a double action revolver and cutting back on shooting semi-auto pistols. your mileage may veri..

if you cannot place all five round inside a pie plate at 10yd ... then you are CCW the wrong pistol and/or not getting enough trigger time.

SoonerShooter08

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I don't have to tuck in my shirt, I carry a Glock 22C in a Milt Sparks VMII. If I do have to tuck in my shirt, then it's a Kahr P9 in a Crossbreed Supertuck. I carry a spare magazine with either. No comfort or concealment issues at all.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The hardest would be a Beretta 92. It's heavy, bulky, and has a hammer. HK USP's and USP compacts can be a real chore to conceal, as well.

Glocks of any size can be concealed on me easily. Especially in a Crossbreek Supertuck. To the dismay of some of my friends, I remembered carrying a Glock 24L in my crossbreed, ROFL. The look on their faces when I drew it out of the holster was priceless. I carry right at the 2:30/3:00 position, so barrel length is of no issue for me. It's usually more about the shape of the grip and the slide for me.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Springfield XD full size. Now that I lost weight though it basically disappears under a T-shirt or untucked polo in a comp-tac minotaur.

I have a crossbreed super tuck for my 1911 but am going to wind up getting a minotaur for it as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom