What is the next gun on your acquisition list?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Benelli BE.S.T SBE3 followed by an SBE3 in 20 gauge.
Do we need to send you to scatter guns anonymous?

Granted I’m the guy that bought a citori because it was a good deal. I don’t hunt or shoot clays. I just wanted it.

want A tricked out 3 gun shotgun. I wouldn’t have a use for it, but I want it again after reading one of the shotgun threads.
sw 460 XVR will stay on my list of wants,

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do we need to send you to scatter guns anonymous?

Granted I’m the guy that bought a citori because it was a good deal. I don’t hunt or shoot clays. I just wanted it.

want A tricked out 3 gun shotgun. I wouldn’t have a use for it, but I want it again after reading one of the shotgun threads.
sw 460 XVR will stay on my list of wants.
You’re not the only one! I like to shoot clays occasionally, but never in my life have I been bird hunting. Come to think of it, I haven’t had a chance to go hunting for anything in nearly 7 years. I am also not a 3-gunner, but that doesn’t keep me from wanting those! I suppose it’s just an affinity for quality made items, and sometimes bordering on the absurd like the 460 XVR. I don’t have much of a cape buffalo or grizzly bear problem in my neck of the words, but that wouldn’t keep me from buying one if I came across a bargain.

teslawasframed

Night Watchman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Either a Garand (field-grade, something I can hunt with and not have a heart attack if it gets dinged up), or a CZ O/U in 12 or 20ga. Their Drake seems like a sweet bird blaster for the money.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm coming around to shotguns these days. Kinda want a semi-auto 12 gauge; had my eye on a Remington 11-87 another member offered me a year ago. I just can't stop thinking about that shotgun.
I sold my 11-87 to my cousin when I went through my divorce about 12 years ago. He still has it, never fired it and sitting in the safe. I need to throw some cash at him and get it back. I killed well over a 1000 roosters and quail with that shotgun. I have much better shotguns now, but that 11-87 was a killing machine!