What is your best concealed carry holster?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finally dropped the hammer on a Crossbreed Supertuck. This is my second day wearing it and I already love it. I carry a HK USP compact and it is very comfortable. The leather backing is big enough that it really protects my back against prodding and pokes. It also is very stable and evenly distributed. It will also carry my full size USP 45 pretty easy. I wish I would have got one sooner, I could have bought three of them with all the bad holsters I've gotten in the past 5 yeas.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For my glock 27, a sidearmor kydex cause it's the only one I have. For my 22/23 a Tripple Crown kydex holster made by TroyF on this site, and for my Kahr pm9, either my Don Hume leather IWB or a Desantis superfly

TDH1988

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want to look at another holster besides the Milt Sparks--Check out Fist Holsters. Excellent Kydex and leather choices. I use the #1KA. #1 is the style, K is for kydex and A gives it a minor forward cant. Thats all I use and love them.

good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom