What is your best concealed carry holster?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently ordered a Crossbreed Supertuck and a Comp-Tac Minotaur for my HK45c. I wanted to compare their ability to conceal and comfort level. The Crossbreed is already on it's way back. The Comp-Tac is my pick for IWB with that handgun.

For OWB I have a favorite maker. R Grizzle. I have his CB for SIGs, and J frames and just received a High Country for my occasional 'Sunday, go to meetin' gun. I know it's not the best conceal carry handgun but it's infinitely better than a single J frame or pi**ant little .380. It's extremely accurate, fast to deploy and conceals perfectly in his holster.
[Broken External Image]

BigTuna

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a crossbreed for my PF-9 and when I sold that to get a CW-9 I wanted the same kind of holster. So I just made one out of leather and kydex in the same style as the crossbreeds. Only cost me $25 and some time. I forget its on most of the time.

kevin40_2001

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a Crossbreed Supertuck when I carried my Keltec PF9. It was a great holster and very comfortable.

I now have a Comp-tac for my XD9 which is my primary carry. Again, it is a great holster and great against the skin, etc.

Sparky2

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love my comp-tac for the glock 23, but honestly where I saw the most improvement in comfort was with a good reinforced gun belt.
Don't get me wrong, there are some crap holsters out there so it isn't just the belt, but I've learned to think of it as a system.
My favorite system thus far has been a beltman belt, and a quality holster.

Latest posts

Top Bottom