What is your best concealed carry holster?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stackle2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use a Concealmentsolutions.com black mamba CE, and it's great. Comfortable, doesn't print with my double stack government 1911, and quite inexpensive.

csmestorga

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use a galco avenger open top for both commander & 3rd gen S&W 9mm. My fav for the 9 is an old school bianchi PDQ. ABSOLUTELY love it. Got lucky and found a brand new one on eBay right before Christmas. I have several Hume and safariland pancake thumbsnaps as well. I guess you could say I have a holster problem. I'm not a big fan of IWB, but that's just me and my pants that haven't caught up with my expanding waistline. I don't see how wearing a rigid holster mounted to a dinner platter can be comfy, but I haven't tried.
I always have an extra mag (or 3). Matching the holster dejour, of course!

csmestorga

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also carry left handed a bit, so that's more holsters. I like a nice basket weave high ride in black. Safariland if you please.

Just ordered a cross draw lefty on eBay, can't wait to try it out. I carried cross body on the interceptor vest in Iraq, kinda got attached to carrying that way, especially while driving, not concealed, of course. I did use the fobus paddle with an m9 concealed when we were downtown in Kuwait city. They've fallen out of style, but the first thing I got after my return was a fobus padde for my commander.

csmestorga

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently ordered a Crossbreed Supertuck and a Comp-Tac Minotaur for my HK45c. I wanted to compare their ability to conceal and comfort level. The Crossbreed is already on it's way back. The Comp-Tac is my pick for IWB with that handgun.

For OWB I have a favorite maker. R Grizzle. I have his CB for SIGs, and J frames and just received a High Country for my occasional 'Sunday, go to meetin' gun. I know it's not the best conceal carry handgun but it's infinitely better than a single J frame or pi**ant little .380. It's extremely accurate, fast to deploy and conceals perfectly in his holster.
[Broken External Image]

That's one of the best looking gun/holster combos ever. I need me that Sunday go to meetin' gun!

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I absolutely love my Comp-Tac MTAC IWB for my 1911s (standard carry). Still need a body form for the Kahr cw45 I rarely carry.

Anyway, I would recommend Comp-Tac to anybody, fantastic holster that I can carry a full-size 1911 in all day and hardly notice...

sting75ray

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also carry left handed a bit, so that's more holsters. I like a nice basket weave high ride in black. Safariland if you please.

Just ordered a cross draw lefty on eBay, can't wait to try it out. I carried cross body on the interceptor vest in Iraq, kinda got attached to carrying that way, especially while driving, not concealed, of course. I did use the fobus paddle with an m9 concealed when we were downtown in Kuwait city. They've fallen out of style, but the first thing I got after my return was a fobus padde for my commander.

Watch out those Fobus holsters are junk!!!!!!! I like mine and have carried my Defender in it for years and tyou know if someone defending our country thinks they are good enough for him than I think it will work for me as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom