What is your concealed carry gun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bilboben

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It all depends on time of day, temperature for the day, and activities for the day.

I always have the pocket carry NAA 32acp.

If activities and temperature allow shorts, I will have the pocket carry plus a S&W 642 either 357 or 327, or a SIG P6, or a Bersa UC9, IWB.

If temperatures allow (<90) I like to wear a ccw vest so I will have the pocket gun, and one of IWB guns, plus an additonal Charly Daily 45, or SIG 226 in 357sig, or Bersa UC45, or additional S&W 642/Ruger SP101 not being carried IWB

CCW while driving becomes a 5 gun concealed carry with the ones already previously mentioned plus a Taurus Judge in a holster between the seat and center consol and an AK 47 conceal under the back seat.

I am a Boy Scout from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. Always be prepared! I won't go into the other non-firearm concealed weapons I carry because some things need to remain a mistery.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It all depends on time of day, temperature for the day, and activities for the day.

I always have the pocket carry NAA 32acp.

If activities and temperature allow shorts, I will have the pocket carry plus a S&W 642 either 357 or 327, or a SIG P6, or a Bersa UC9, IWB.

If temperatures allow (<90) I like to wear a ccw vest so I will have the pocket gun, and one of IWB guns, plus an additonal Charly Daily 45, or SIG 226 in 357sig, or Bersa UC45, or additional S&W 642/Ruger SP101 not being carried IWB

CCW while driving becomes a 5 gun concealed carry with the ones already previously mentioned plus a Taurus Judge in a holster between the seat and center consol and an AK 47 conceal under the back seat.

I am a Boy Scout from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. Always be prepared! I won't go into the other non-firearm concealed weapons I carry because some things need to remain a mistery.

That's nothing. I carry one subcompact .40 S&W Glock in each pants pocket, a 1911 in .50GI IWB, and I keep a Ka-Bar combat knife strapped to one calf. The other calf carries my backup gun, which is a .357 Magnum snubnose revolver with a bayonet. I also carry a Taurus Raging Bull in a shoulder holster in case I'm attacked by bears. I have my suit jackets cut a little loose so that I can conceal a Serbu Super-Shorty around the small of my back.

I have various pistols stashed throughout my Ford Expedition, so that no matter whether I'm driving, loading the trunk, or getting it on with my lady in the back seat (BTW, I've personally strength-tested all of my condoms to make sure they can be used as garrotes in case I have to covertly disable a sentry), I can have a weapon at the ready in half a second. I have a secret compartment under the seat that contains a M2 machine gun in case I have to lay down fire support. Of course, all of the windows and door panels are impenetrable by all rifle rounds up to and including 338 Lapua Magnum.

In my suit jacket pockets I carry enough K-rations to survive for a week and a half in the field. In case we're invaded by communists, in my briefcase I carry a shortwave radio transceiver so that I can communicate with friendly forces, along with an infrared strobe and a laser designator in case I need to mark a target for an air strike.

bilboben

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wow... do you pull a trailer to carry all the ammo?:D

Good question, I carry at least two re-loads on spreed strips for the wheel guns on my body (that is why I have switched to using 327 more, one more round and still less weight) and two mags for reload of the pistols on my body, two 30 rd "kwik flip" mags for the AK. I carry a whole box of 410 pistel SD rounds in 000 buck in the console for the judge along with a box of HP SD 45lc +P.

I avoid the areas that would have to pack sufficient ammo that would require the use of a trailer

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's nothing. I carry one subcompact .40 S&W Glock in each pants pocket, a 1911 in .50GI IWB, and I keep a Ka-Bar combat knife strapped to one calf. The other calf carries my backup gun, which is a .357 Magnum snubnose revolver with a bayonet. I also carry a Taurus Raging Bull in a shoulder holster in case I'm attacked by bears. I have my suit jackets cut a little loose so that I can conceal a Serbu Super-Shorty around the small of my back.

I have various pistols stashed throughout my Ford Expedition, so that no matter whether I'm driving, loading the trunk, or getting it on with my lady in the back seat (BTW, I've personally strength-tested all of my condoms to make sure they can be used as garrotes in case I have to covertly disable a sentry), I can have a weapon at the ready in half a second. I have a secret compartment under the seat that contains a M2 machine gun in case I have to lay down fire support. Of course, all of the windows and door panels are impenetrable by all rifle rounds up to and including 338 Lapua Magnum.

In my suit jacket pockets I carry enough K-rations to survive for a week and a half in the field. In case we're invaded by communists, in my briefcase I carry a shortwave radio transceiver so that I can communicate with friendly forces, along with an infrared strobe and a laser designator in case I need to mark a target for an air strike.

:clap3:

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good question, I carry at least two re-loads on spreed strips for the wheel guns on my body (that is why I have switched to using 327 more, one more round and still less weight) and two mags for reload of the pistols on my body, two 30 rd "kwik flip" mags for the AK. I carry a whole box of 410 pistel SD rounds in 000 buck in the console for the judge along with a box of HP SD 45lc +P.

I avoid the areas that would have to pack sufficient ammo that would require the use of a trailer

Well not trying to put you down or anything like that, but if you are a good shot, you wouldnt need 5 guns and a ton of ammo, all you need is 1 to 2 fully loaded guns, thats it, and if you cant hit em with that you need to just give up

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well not trying to put you down or anything like that, but if you are a good shot, you wouldnt need 5 guns and a ton of ammo, all you need is 1 to 2 fully loaded guns, thats it, and if you cant hit em with that you need to just give up

You clearly haven't been planning for the UN Blue Helmet invasion like I have.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

:pms2: :pms2: :pms2: :pms2: :pms2: :pms2: :pms2: :pms2: :pms2: :pms2: :pms2: :pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom