What is your favorite .22 target pistol ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is your favorite target pistol

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 22/45 Mark III Lite with Tandem Kross Victory trigger, sling shot mod and LCI replacement with a cheap NcStar red dot on it. I think the gun is great, the only complaint that I have is that I've been having a problem with failure to feeds when I'm shooting rimfire challenge. I've polished up the magazines and done all of the magazine tuning tips that I have found, but still sporadically have the problem.
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160605_bd5b30fb325a2288151e19b706a524d7.jpg

Last edited:

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You didn't list my favorite.

I own:
Ruger 22/45
Roger MK-III
Browning Buckmark
S&W 22-A

All fine pistols with more inherent accuracy than I can use.

But my "favorite" is my Beretta NEOS,,,
The gun fits my hand perfectly,,,
And is a true joy to shoot.

Absolutely reliable with any bulk ammo,,,
Extremely easy to break apart for cleaning.

It doesn't hurt that I like the Sci-Fi styling.

Aarond

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 22/45 Mark III Lite with Tandem Kross Victory trigger, sling shot mod and LCI replacement with a cheap NcStar red dot on it. I think the gun is great, the only complaint that I have is that I've been having a problem with failure to feeds when I'm shooting rimfire challenge. I've polished up the magazines and done all of the magazine tuning tips that I have found, but still sporadically have the problem.
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160605_bd5b30fb325a2288151e19b706a524d7.jpg

Are you getting enough lube on the spring guide rod. I find I need to put a drop or two on it to have it cycle completely and that is where the majority of the friction is during function. The outside of the bolt has next to nothing that it touches so I just lightly coat that. Last match I started to have some cycling problems. Opened it up dropped a drop on the rod and function was 100% again.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, my plans are magazine disconnect and slingshot loading mods for sure. Probably get a racker as well as the LCI delete but for now I just removed the little metal piece that actually touches the case.

Tuned up the mags and did the +1 mod to them for 11 vs 10. When I do the disconnect and slingshot load mod it will be time to polish up the trigger and hammer and see how that goes before I decide on a change there. Once the mag disconnect is in the mags should drop free so no need for a spring assisted ejector and I have not had a problem with seating the mag completely but I always seat the mags like I mean it.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Had a SW 41 ... Really accurate but would only run on match ammo. Bought a SW 2206 that was just as accurate so I sold the 41. Bought a Browning Buckmark that was as accurate and sold the 2206. Didn't really like the 2206.

Latest posts

Top Bottom