What is your favorite snuff?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prostick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine was Skoal long cut straight. Still missing it golfing and fishing. This takes the edge off but still not as good as the original.
IMG_2750.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My grandpa would sit it his chair dipping Copenhagen and never spit. I never got how, I about drowned when I tried it as a kid. Must have had an iron stomach. Makes my saliva glands fire just thinking about it.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Copenhagen long cut or apple skoal. I’ve quit twice. Right as I got out of the Marines for several years. Then a buddy offered me a punch random a few years after that. Both times I quit cold turkey but I still check my back pocket for my can on a regular basis.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was surrounded by it growing up, always though it was nasty. Never wanted to try it. Seeing people when I was young, dying slowly from mouth, throat, bladder, and lung cancer was more than enough for me to never try most forms of tobacco. Briefly liked cigars, then I craved one, so I stopped.

Same here. Had an Uncle pass away from throat cancer. Surgeries made him look like a monster but the cancer got him anyway. There is only so much they can cut away.
Good lifetime friend got mouth cancer on the side he chewed on for 30 years. After removing half his face and chemo he was cancer free. Stayed off the chew for a few years, then decided that since it took 30 years for the first cancer to develop, he would be dead of old age before chewing on the other side would develop so he started up again.
Two years later he was dead.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kentucky Twist and Copenhagen. Started chewing when I was a little kid, quit in Feb 2000.
In my lifetime I've kicked booze, cigarettes, even smoked some pot back in the day. I don't miss any of that crap.

But - when the doc tells me the bad news I'm headed straight to the smoke shop. Makes my mouth water just thinking about cutting off a chunk of Kentucky Twist.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kissed a cute cowgirl one night at a rodeo dance. She had a dip of Skoal. Surprised me but didn't bother me much because we spent a few hours in her daddy's stock trailer. Never saw her again. Ahhh, memories......

Latest posts

Top Bottom