what is your trunk monkey?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am just throwing this out there out of curiosity. whats in your trunk/truck. I have carried a number of el cheapo rifles and shotguns. I have a tendency to swap them out with the seasons, but right now its a bolt action Mossberg 12 ga with two 2 round mags and an assortment of buck, slug, and heavy shot. also in the door I keep a knock off asp. If you post pictures please don't post personally identifiable material. i.e. your licence plate. boltgun.jpg
stick.jpg
stick2.jpg

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have truck, no trunk

It is on my hip, unless I must leave it inside.

What stays in the truck?

50 rnds .357 MAG
50 rnds .45acp
50 rnds .22LR
5 cell maglite
Expanding police baton

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep a low cost M4 with red dot in the truck with a couple of mags. When on the tractor, it goes into some Velcro on the cab, and gets used for varmints.

The old story that is probably not true, said when a Deputy went to Church he had on his pistol. A person of the church asked him why he had his pistol on, and was he expecting trouble.

Deputy's reply was, No Mame, If I were expecting trouble, I would be carrying my rifle.

Even though it might not be a true story, there is a lot of truth in that statement.

Latest posts

Top Bottom