what is your trunk monkey?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Title 21 section 1280.1 identifies a "weapon". It does not specify between a pistol and long gun. That said, the "weapon" must be in a locked vehicle AND stored out of sight. Other sections of the various sections of SDA say that a long gun can be magazine loaded, but not chamber loaded(with an SDA Permit), so I'd say this applies in this scenario as well.

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am just throwing this out there out of curiosity. whats in your trunk/truck. I have carried a number of el cheapo rifles and shotguns. I have a tendency to swap them out with the seasons, but right now its a bolt action Mossberg 12 ga with two 2 round mags and an assortment of buck, slug, and heavy shot. also in the door I keep a knock off asp. If you post pictures please don't post personally identifiable material. i.e. your licence plate.View attachment 51296
View attachment 51297
View attachment 51298

That bolt action shotgun is hideous.....and awesome.

Redchief

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ruger lc9 on the hip (or between 60/40 seat gap) rohm rg23 in the door pouch (in case I need something to throw at someone) and 870 behind the seat! 200rds 12ga, 50rds 9mm, 500rds .22, baseball bat, and a jack handle. Oh, and a quick access med kit in case i have to render aid to the enemy. My truck is my go bag. Lol

Elm Creek Smith

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I drive from my house to a controlled access parking garage for work. My little extended cab pickup has a carpet-covered safe in the back floorboard that holds...stuff. Since I carry a 4 inch S&W Model 686 in a duty holster and a S&W Model 642 in a cargo pocket (holstered, of course) at work. There is a complete reload of all my duty ammunition and an additional 200 rounds of (accurate in my guns) standard pressure 158 grain SWC .38 Specials in the box. There is also a Marlin 15Y single-shot .22 rifle with a generic red dot sight and 550 rounds of Remington .22 LR ammo in the box. That's as specific as I'm going to get with my "truck stuff." Then, there's the "go bag" in my locker at work...

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You guys should go into more detail about what guns you have in your trucks, and also post detailed pics of the trucks too. Try to get the tag # in there as well, cause the city it's located in in already under your user name.

Don't worry. The only people who would ever read that information are the members here. No way the Internet would let non members see it.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys should go into more detail about what guns you have in your trucks, and also post detailed pics of the trucks too. Try to get the tag # in there as well, cause the city it's located in in already under your user name.

Don't worry. The only people who would ever read that information are the members here. No way the Internet would let non members see it.

Wow if your going to troll at least read the first post... "if you post pictures please don't post personally identifiable material. i.e. your licence plate."

But hey thanks for playing, and have a nice day.

POPIG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always carry g43 but in van i hve keltec gen2 2000 in canvas tote bag _5 32 rd mags 2 glock 17 mags all are full AND extra 100 rds. In my truck i built a ar pistol in 7.62x39 with MAA QUICK detachment for barrel and forerail in bag with 5 30 & 2 20 rd mags all loaded w 500 rds. Sometimes carry g19

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No trunk, but I think it's good to keep a little something in the back.
www.trunkmonkeyracing.com_wp_content_uploads_Scrapbook_Galleryfadc081316e519b4651123f4dd7ee5f5.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom