What Kind of "Range Bag" Do You Use?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a couple iShot range bags that I love, but last I heard they were getting out of the civilian market. Hope the bags I have last me forever.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thelma_Harper_Mama%27s_Family.png

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use a Cabella's fishing bag that I got on clearance at their outlet in Springfield. It has very heavy duty handles and strap, and easily carries all my crap plus 5-600 rounds of rifle and/or pistol for big range days.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a double rifle case from academy called Draco gear or something like that. It is awesome. Had so many pouches it is ridiculous. And the Rifles fit very tightly. Very nice bag. Can easily carry two rifles and pistols as well. It we about $70.

glowworm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use various Maxpedition bags for competitions because of the nice shoulder straps. For regular range time, I use a 5.11 bag that has two padded pouches on the left/right side and a large open area in the center. Sometimes, when I'm feeling particularly froggy, I use a 5 gallon bucket from home depot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom