What kind of tree is this??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited:

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been using that app (and others) for quite a while now. They are a great tool! However, don't rely on them too much because they are incorrect a good percentage of the time.

I've tried it 4-5 times on various weeds in my pasture that I can't get killed with grazon and it nailed them.

I still won't be able to get them dead cause they're "grasses", but it pegged them.

I've also got a patch of Buffalo Grass in the yard that I've been trying to kill for 27 years. I had no idea what it was.

It's about the size of a pickup hood. I've given up. I'm gonna Roundup the snot out of it in the spring, and then water & fertilize the surrounding bermuda in the hopes that it will fill in the dead spot. Tired of having to mow it in between regular mowing. Its been a real PITA.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've tried it 4-5 times on various weeds in my pasture that I can't get killed with grazon and it nailed them.

I still won't be able to get them dead cause they're "grasses", but it pegged them.

I've also got a patch of Buffalo Grass in the yard that I've been trying to kill for 27 years. I had no idea what it was.

It's about the size of a pickup hood. I've given up. I'm gonna Roundup the snot out of it in the spring, and then water & fertilize the surrounding bermuda in the hopes that it will fill in the dead spot. Tired of having to mow it in between regular mowing. Its been a real PITA.
Catch it in the spring before the Bermuda starts turning, spray with roundup.

Latest posts

Top Bottom