What Made My Day?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grumpy and I had our 19th wedding anniversary yesterday. I went to work. Then we went out to dinner. Came home and passed smooth out on him ... Lol ... That happens when you mix a really busy night at work with one beer. Haha! We are both astounded we've lasted this long. That's what lazy will do for ya -- neither one of us wants to be the one who packs all this **** up ... Lol :werd::rotflmao:

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've known my wife for 35+ years, will be one year in December. :)
The wife wanted to get an elliptical. Found a Nautilus E616 Elliptical for $280, normally $1000 in Wichita Falls TX (about 50 miles away.)
thumbsup2.gif
Almost brand new.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Grumpy and I had our 19th wedding anniversary yesterday. I went to work. Then we went out to dinner. Came home and passed smooth out on him ... Lol ... That happens when you mix a really busy night at work with one beer. Haha! We are both astounded we've lasted this long. That's what lazy will do for ya -- neither one of us wants to be the one who packs all this **** up ... Lol :werd::rotflmao:
We need to send that guy a sympathy card.

Latest posts

Top Bottom