What other firearm forums do you frequent.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to Sniper's Hide for a while when I was building my long distance shooter.

The blatant racism in the Off Topic areas drove me off. They allow way too much of it there.
Blatant racism, or any other prejudice, posted on a forum, social media, etc., is just blatant stupidity. Those are usually the types who like to push their thoughts and beliefs on others. Most also, in my experience anyway, have criminal records, since this all is practiced in their everyday lives. Also in my experience, most of them are Liberal Democrats, the types who like to believe everyone that doesn’t think the way they do, are stupid. HAHA

diggler1833

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
14 year veteran of the Sniper's Hide...their "blatant racism" exists with a few members...but its usually less than im exposed to here in rural OK...seriously...the above comment made me chuckle. Have a record and own guns? Liberal Democrats? Hardly there. Attitudes though...yes. Get offended easily? = Stay out of The Bear Pit.

Also on the Oklahoma Hunter:...smaller site, but worth a check if you're into hunting. Swing on by and say hello. I recognize a few people here from there. Very supportive, and I don't think I've seen one real disparaging comment there yet in over a year. I'll be there for a while...but we need more membership.

1911 Forum: I love the 1911, so I go there when I want to talk that style of pistol only. Best place I've found for researching potential companies to buy from.

Colt Forum: Great group of guys, but are a bit too Fudd in nature for me (sorry). I love to talk old Colts there but avoid modern combat tactics discussions as many of the outspoken ones are content with how things were done 50 years ago.

Smith and Wesson Forums: The adminis kind of ruin that one for me...but you will not find a more knowledgeable group of people on older S&W revolvers. Great place for info.

6.8 Forums: Ehhhhh...I'm there but not much. 50/50 of great guys, but also dudes who think they know more than they actually do. If you want to find out who is doing it better than you, head there.

6.5 Grendel: I haven't been there enough to form an opinion. I usually just shared my Grendel hog hunting videos. Surprisingly, I found less info there that I was interested in than in other places like the Snipers Hide.

OK Shooters: I'm new here, but liking the vast amount of sub-forums. I'm also communicating with people more local to me, and I prefer that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom