What other firearm forums do you frequent.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sniper's Hide, Accurate Shooter, HKPro, Arfcom, M4Carbine, and AKFiles. I occasionally login to other forums for a quick update but those mentioned take most of my forum time.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
14 year veteran of the Sniper's Hide...their "blatant racism" exists with a few members...but its usually less than im exposed to here in rural OK...seriously...the above comment made me chuckle. Have a record and own guns? Liberal Democrats? Hardly there. Attitudes though...yes. Get offended easily? = Stay out of The Bear Pit.

Also on the Oklahoma Hunter:...smaller site, but worth a check if you're into hunting. Swing on by and say hello. I recognize a few people here from there. Very supportive, and I don't think I've seen one real disparaging comment there yet in over a year. I'll be there for a while...but we need more membership.

1911 Forum: I love the 1911, so I go there when I want to talk that style of pistol only. Best place I've found for researching potential companies to buy from.

Colt Forum: Great group of guys, but are a bit too Fudd in nature for me (sorry). I love to talk old Colts there but avoid modern combat tactics discussions as many of the outspoken ones are content with how things were done 50 years ago.

Smith and Wesson Forums: The adminis kind of ruin that one for me...but you will not find a more knowledgeable group of people on older S&W revolvers. Great place for info.

6.8 Forums: Ehhhhh...I'm there but not much. 50/50 of great guys, but also dudes who think they know more than they actually do. If you want to find out who is doing it better than you, head there.

6.5 Grendel: I haven't been there enough to form an opinion. I usually just shared my Grendel hog hunting videos. Surprisingly, I found less info there that I was interested in than in other places like the Snipers Hide.

OK Shooters: I'm new here, but liking the vast amount of sub-forums. I'm also communicating with people more local to me, and I prefer that.
You will find after being on here a little bit, the people are fantastic. Someone will have a problem and within a few hours it has been taken care of. People here volunteer to assist with tree removal, carpet cleaning, dead deer transporting, ad even offers of free meat. Someone will donate an item to raise money for a cause and someone will pay for someone else's membership. We even have a Secret Santa.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the only firearm forum I'm member of, and I can barely keep up here. Plus I have to be careful on forums, occasionally after a few beers, I try to be funny: never works out well.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
14 year veteran of the Sniper's Hide...their "blatant racism" exists with a few members...but its usually less than im exposed to here in rural OK...seriously...the above comment made me chuckle. Have a record and own guns? Liberal Democrats? Hardly there. Attitudes though...yes. Get offended easily? = Stay out of The Bear Pit.

Yes, well, I was there during the BLM protests, rioting and looting that was going on last year, so feelings were out in the open and the racism absolutely WAS blatant. Just because it's the off topic area doesn't mean it should be tolerated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom