What part of "GLUE" screams hair styling jell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I were in Cleveland OK Walmart in 2004-5 time frame. Girl working checkout has hair standing strait up in spikes. Kid going through check out says "oh that is so cool. What did you use?" Girl said Blue Elemers Glue. My wife and I both stood there dumbfounded as this conversation went on.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use gorilla snot to manage my unruly locks. At least I do when I care what my hair looks like. This is the only stuff that keeps my hair under control, which means NOT standing straight up, however, I have not tried gorilla glue.

E6C71716-9CF9-4D33-A240-BC4C81FE05ED.jpeg

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use gorilla snot to manage my unruly locks. At least I do when I care what my hair looks like. This is the only stuff that keeps my hair under control, which means NOT standing straight up, however, I have not tried gorilla glue.

View attachment 192586
I swore you were saying you used 3m super weather adhesive at first. The original gorilla snot.
upload_2021-2-9_15-25-2.png

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you see that she is considering suing Gorilla Glue? She has also started a go fund me to pay for the hospital bills.

She needs to get with Dorothy on the yellow brick road and visit the great oz and ask him for a brain. Or maybe a judge will order a hysterectomy therefore nipping the gene pool in the bud.

Latest posts

Top Bottom