What popular gun do you not understand the appeal of?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'll add, I dont like S&W performance center stuff where they change the lines/shape of the gun (same for Sig 1911's).

My Sig 1911 Tacops is amazing. Probably my favorite gun that I own. I have to agree though, they changed the profile of the slide just enough that a lot of holsters will not work... it’s annoying but I still love her.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rebuttals:

I like the Mosi’s, it’s stout cartridge ammo is cheap as dirt (even back when other ammos were not) I bought a few for 99 bucks at the Wanemacher somemyears back.

AK-47, this one is simple it’s reliable and can run without a cleaning for years if you are running from the commies in the woods (Red Dawn style) it’s just simple capable while covered in turds and sand asnd whatever else.

Ruger 10/22 ....who’d doesn’t like a this gun.....that’s just blasphemy.....lol....it was my first gun ever it’s likely 30 years old and it’s functioned flawlessly through thousand and thousands of rounds. The last time I fired it at a 50 yard target I hit it dead center with open sights .....couldn’t have been more dead center ..I removed the mag, shucked the live shell, folded the rear sight down and handed it down to my son not that day (lol perfect shot I’d likely never hit again so it was time to hand it down)

If I have one gun I have hated it was the duckbill converted SKS ....I hated that piece of crap forgot who I traded it to and for what.

Latest posts

Top Bottom