what powder are you needing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dc4ou

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought you had some to sell.

I need some WST. I find it from dealers trying to retire off a pound. Big gun store in OKC has it on the shelf for $27, but I know that is about $9 too high. I just don't feel like giving it to the people who are trying to take advantage of people.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
get used to those 27 dollar a pound prices as I think it will only go up. And I agree it should be closer to 20 bucks.
I thought 22lr would come back to the $18 for 555 count but that is just foolish thinking as those are now 25 bucks.
More people shooting and reloading and owning guns and prices will just keep climbing. I like to buy in 4 or 8 pound containers to save some money.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been able to stock up on H110 and Varget at H&H. Eventually I'll get around to trying out the caparms powder they carry.

If only I could find some 1680...

technetium-99m

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If price goes up along with demand you will stop seeing some of the crazier shortages.

Powder will sit on the shelf a bit longer at 25-27 bucks a pound or 160-180 for an 8 pound jug. Same with 22 ammo, I'd rather see bulk packs at 30-35 bucks on the shelf than what we have now.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shameless plug. Hope the mod gods don't pull my finger, but we received some handgun powder today and have some rifle as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom