What Shot Timer?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BravoOne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to get a shot timer for training purposes, but have absolutely no idea what a good timer is....

Can Y'all shed some light on a decent timer that can take some punishment... Just lookin' for a no frills timer to get a feel for where I'm at...

(And no I sadly don't have an iPhone to get the piffy app ;) )

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's worth the money if you want a timer that will do everything you want. I've got the CED7000 as well and love it. Pretty much anything that Olyeller and Golcktogo recommend is good to go!

BravoOne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh no not doubtin' them at all just broke right now LOL Next purchase is a new carry holster & training ammo, but it's next on the list after that...

Believe me it's worth it to me to remove human error from the timing equation... Accuracy is what I'm goin' for... And the ability not to be destroyed bumpin' around in my range box/bag etc....

Bevenue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been looking at shot timers too. I think everyone is saying the CED7000 is the way to go.

Plus everytime a timer goes down at a match. some is pulling out a CED7000.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The CED is small in size and easy to operate. I ended up with that particular timer because it has very easily adjustable sensitiviy which is necesarry with some .22's and supressed weapons. It is also easy to switch from instant to delay and from regular timing to par timing and back. It is also rechargeable which is a plus IMHO.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you can get an app for an Iphone or a Blackberry. Search shot timer app on google and you should come up with it. Not supposed to be quite as good but they say it works.

BravoOne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The CED is small in size and easy to operate. I ended up with that particular timer because it has very easily adjustable sensitiviy which is necesarry with some .22's and supressed weapons. It is also easy to switch from instant to delay and from regular timing to par timing and back. It is also rechargeable which is a plus IMHO.

Ummmm... What?!? ;) I understood .22 & supressed weapon.... and rechargable LOL ;)

J/K sounds good!!! Lookin' forward to gettin' one!!!

I think you can get an app for an Iphone or a Blackberry. Search shot timer app on google and you should come up with it. Not supposed to be quite as good but they say it works.

(And no I sadly don't have an iPhone to get the piffy app ;) )

Nor do I have a CrackBerry ;) BUT a friend of mine downloaded it last night for his iPhone so we'll have to put it through it's paces after 4th of July weekend... Still want a dedicated timer though...

Latest posts

Top Bottom