What size gun do you carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

full size or pocket pistol

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
K

Kings & Ar-15's

I have carried both. I started out with a kel tech p11 9 mm. It was a great concealed gun with it being small and I also liked the idea of having a 9mm round. I know a lot of people out there think a 9mm isn't a big enough round to stop a whole heck of a lot but with proper shooting I think a 22 would suffice. Another good thing about my kel tech was that is was a $300 gun, therefore if it happened to get stolen from my vehicle I wouldn't be out a great deal of money.

I've since traded the kel tech and carry more of a full size pistol but with the proper clothing and holster I think it's just up to the comfort of the shooter.

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I most often carry what I call a medium-size pistol IWB - Beretta PX4 subcompact 9mm. Beretta calls it a subcompact, but it is definitely not a pocket pistol (at least not my pockets). It has a 3" barrel and short grip, but holds 13+1, and can take the full-size 17 or 20 round mags.

I occasionally carry a full size, but most times prefer smaller and lighter.

When I pocket carry it is usually a S&W 642.

I don't feel the need to carry two pistols on my person at once.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Usually a K-frame or an L-frame S&W. Sometimes I carry an N-frame. I have also been known to carry a Colt Lawman on occasion. All 4" tubes.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Does anyone besides me wish there was a good DA .22 magnum pocket gun?

I think the LCR in .22 mag would maybe fit the bill.

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What size gun do you carry?
www.tvacres.com_images_big_uns.gif

Michael

Latest posts

Top Bottom