What snacks are you planning for the snowpocalypse?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
So we're supposed to get a couple of inches of snow, maybe some ice. It's just raining right now.

What are you guys stocking up on before the cold moves in, besides the obligatory run on the milk and bread aisles?

I'm looking for ideas for snack foods to snuggle up with for the Mini Ice Age in NEOK this weekend.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nachos
nachos-day-ftr.jpg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Mulled some wine and have a bottle of Meade to spice just in case. Can't make up my mind whether I am going to make a pot of beans or make a dish of deer meat enchiladas........... or Gumbo LOL. So many choices.:cool:

Crap, reading comprehension is fundamental!! You said snack!! Sorry I try not to do too many snacks, britches are a little taut !! Damnit!!:cool:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a box of wine and some mulling spice... I keep saying I'm going to do it, but The Wife says she doesn't like mulled wine, so I always end up not. Maybe tonight I'll make a fire and mull some wine when the snowmaggeddon starts.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Wife and The Boy were gone to Dallas to visit friends last weekend. I made a big pot of cabbage soup with kielbasa in it and ended up eating that 4 nights in a row, I think. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom