What the heck have I done???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And this cant be my fault, so I blame either @Les Carter for selling me the Sig or @chazroh for putting the daily bug in my ear to get back into reloading with a progressive.
giphy (3).gif

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, i have 2k for you. I've sold about 20-30k pieces in the last 30 days.
Shipped 9k yesterday.
2500 5.56 shipped today.
My mail lady hates me.
Demand is insane, I already had a guy wanting the 3k that I might have. I'll get more for him later.
I'll get the 2k sorted for you by this weekend @adamsredlines
Guess it's time to bump my price up!!!

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
If @chazroh hasn't told you already. Get some precision coated lead bullets out of TX. I tried them from his recommendation and I am sold on them. Also Jerry's had a good supply of powder the other day. Midway has free shipping right now. I snagged a box of primers and a 4# of powder yesterday but primers looks sold out again.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah @chazroh said I could try some Precision coated bullets so when I get this thing rolling, that'll be probably the first batch I do then I will likely order some.
If yall see small pistol primers available somewhere, let me know! I'll have to hit Jerrys tomorrow for powder.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the future you may want to check out creedmore sports. They have free shipping on every holiday and no tax to OK. Usually ship in 1 to 2 days. I have ordered back ordered Dillon stuff from them and it shipped within a couple weeks. Only place I have found to get Dillon at regular price with no tax and free ship from time to time.

Was in 2A today their prices are high but they had Remington small Pistol primers in stock. Rolled past ding dongs because of a bunch of work trucks there including a bucket truck.
Does Brian Enos still have competitive prices on Dillon stuff?

Latest posts

Top Bottom